Windows Server Password Recovery - Lazesoft Recover My Password Server Edition
Setting strong password for your server compurter can help prevent attackers from impersonating users and can thereby help prevent the loss, exposure, or corruption of sensitive information. Ever have an employee leave the company and not give up the password to server computer, the server computer is very important, then you need take the server computer down and then on the other computer, use Lazesoft Recover My Password Server Edition boot CD to blank the local administrator password and use free tool Lazesoft Domain Admin Password Changer to reset domain controller administrator password.
Lazesoft Recover My Password Server Edition is lost Windows Server Password Resetting Tool. It can used to reset your lost Windows Server 2003/2008 local and domain controller administrator password without re-installing the operating system and losing all your information. It is very easy to use. In a few minutes you'll gain back full access to your Windows Server 2003/2008.
Hot price: $79.49 (for single server)
Windows Server Password Resetting Software
- 100% recovery rate.
- Easy to install and use with a very handy and clear user interface.
- Resets passwords with a bootable CD.
- Resets passwords with a bootable USB drive.
- Resets local Administrator password.
- Resets Domain Administrator password.
- Retrieve product keys from unbootable Windows installations.
- WinPE Recovery CD Builder.
- Automatically detects several operating systems installed on the computer.
- Unlocks and Enables user accounts.
- Disables the password expiry option.
- Supports Windows 2000 XP Vista, 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Supports Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012 R2.
- Works on all laptops including Legend, Toshiba, Dell, IBM etc.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- FREE technical support.
- Support WinPE USB boot disk.
- Support building bootable DVD
- Added options to special WinPE version and type while building boot disk
- Added options to special custom drivers while building boot disk
- Supports UEFI boot mode and BIOS boot mode
- Create WinPE 5 x86 boot disk
- Create WinPE 5 x64 boot disk
- Recover Windows 8/8.1 OEM product key from BIOS
- Added Start Menu on boot disk
- Business License. Use it in a business environment.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements to create a bootable CD of the software?
Since, this Windows password recovery software runs only from a bootable CD, you need to create a boot disk for using the system. For this purpose, you require the following resources:
- * A working Windows computer on which you can download bootable image of the software.
- * A CD drive to burn the software image on CD.
- * A recordable CD.
What version of Microsoft Windows Server is supported by Lazesoft Recover My Password Server Edition?
The software supports:
- * Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 (all editions, including SBS)
- * Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 SP1 (all editions, including SBS)
- * Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 (all editions, including SBS)
- * Windows 2000 Server.
Your utility worked first time! You guys/gals are awesome! Keep up the good work! I tried several other tools on Vista Home Edition and none of them worked. Your utility worked first time! You guys/gals are awesome! Keep up the good work! I will buy as soon as able and pass your info to friends, family and associates.
I needed this type of product. It worked. I love it. Thank you.
That worked. You don't know how much I appreciate your help. I will suggest your program to anyone that ask. Thanks again you're a life saver.
|Lazesoft Recover My Password Unlimited Edition:||Unlimited License & Technician License.|
Hot price: $79.49 (for single server)
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
"If you've ever stared at the login screen and cursed at being locked out of a system this program is a GODSEND. Easy to use and quiet brilliant. A friend's system had been brought to me with this exact problem (evidently their 9 year old had wanted to change the Password and had promptly forgotten what he had chosen)No matter how many attempts the Login screen wouldnt allow them past. This program allowed me to delete their old password (their 9 year old's name spelled backwards btw)and create a new one. System rebooted and entered Vista SP1 at the first try. Thank you. This is a great program." --Argonaught
July 18, 2015
Support Windows 10
Added Lazesoft BCD Doctor
Added Start Menu on boot disk
Install Windows 8/8.1/10 on USB disk
Recover Windows 8/8.1 OEM product key from BIOS