All-in-one recovery CD for Windows Server Data Recovery, Password Recovery and System Recovery.
Lazesoft Recovery Suite Server Edition
The All-in-one Data, System and Password Recovery package for the Windows Server operating system provided as Part of our Lazesoft Recovery Suite Server Edition
is a Windows system and data rescue suite specially designed for Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2008 R2 (32 and 64 bit).
Lazesoft Recovery Suite Server Edition is designed for system administrators and advanced users to maintenance or repair server computer.
Just Some of the Benefits of Lazesoft Recovery Suite Server Edition
- Bootable rescue CD or USB disk
- Boot up any computer
- Data Recovery
- Windows System Recovery
- Windows Password Recovery
- Disk Backup, Clone and Partition Manager
Using the Key Features of Lazesoft Recovery Suite Server Edition, you can...
- fix all Windows Server boot and crash problems including booting failure, virus infections, blue/black screens and more
- recover data from Server disks or RAID arrays
- recover any files from deleted, reformatted or corrupted partitions
- recover Windows Server local and domain administrator password
- back up Server disk, partition and System
- upgrade or migrate Server disks
- wipe disks or partitions from your server
- manage partitions by creating, formatting, deleting them, and more
With its Comprehensive Recovery Environment. Lazesoft Recovery Suite Server Edition...
- supports every brand of server and computer, including Dell, HP, IBM and others
- has comprehensive recovery environments based on WinPE and Linux
- gives you industry leading hardware compatibility
- supports any type of hard disk, including RAID, SATA, IDE, SSD and SCSI
- has an option for creating a WinPE USB boot disk
- can help you to create 32-bit and 64-bit Windows PE boot disks
- can create a bootable disk with just a few clicks
- works from an easy to use bootable interface
- Supports UEFI boot mode and BIOS boot mode
Lazesoft Recovery Suite Server Edition can Quickly Repair your Server when Windows does not Start Normally. It will help you to...
- repair the crashed Windows system with One Click
- recover Windows from critical system errors such as blue screen or black screens
- recover MBR and partition information
- recover missing or corrupted Windows system files such as 'ntldr' or 'bootmgr'
- recover or edit a corrupted registry or virus-infected registry key values
- rebuild/repair the Boot Menu
- Lazesoft BCD Doctor
- edit and repair Windows boot file boot.ini or BCD
- rescue Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Rescue Windows 8 and 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- rescue Windows Server 2003/2008, SBS 2003/2008/2011, (32 and 64 bit)
- rescue Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- recover lost or corrupted partition(s) after accidental deletion or partition table damage
Lazesoft Recovery Suite Server Edition can Recover Data from a Crashed Server or Disk Quickly and Easily. You can...
- access and copy files from your computer even if Windows does not start
- recover deleted files even after they were emptied from the Recycle Bin
- rescue files after a hard disk crash
- restore files after accidental reformatting partition when reinstalling your Windows
- rescue files after a partitioning error
- retrieve files after your partition or hard drives are converted to the RAW format
- recover lost or damaged data files including documents, photos, video music, email, and more
- back up Data Recovery Session
- restore Data Recovery Session
Lazesoft Recovery Suite Server Edition can Quickly Reset Windows Local and Active Directory Administrator Passwords. When using our product, you can...
- reset your Windows Server password when you have forgotten or lost it
- clear your Windows Server local password
- reset your Windows domain password
- unlock and enable your Windows user accounts
- record your Windows CD key before reinstalling Windows Recover Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 OEM product key from BIOS >
- be guaranteed a 100% Windows password recovery rate
When you are using the Clone and Backup Partition Disk option in our Lazesoft Recovery Suite Server Edition, you can...
- back up the system disk of the running Windows
- clone the system disk of the running Windows
- create fast, complete and compressed disk or partition images
- create sector-by-sector, disk or partition images, retaining any empty sectors
- restore your server from scratch in the event of a hard-disk failure OR restore an exact copy of your computer to a new hard drive
- clone an entire Windows boot or data containing hard drive to another disk
- transfer an entire disk or selected partitions from an old hard disk drive to a new one
- clone hard disk partitions, retaining their original sizes and locations
- extend or shrink partitions to match your new hard disk size while cloning
- clone partitions using a fast and space efficient mode that includes only used sectors
- clone partitions sector-by-sector, including any unused sectors
- clone partitions on GPT disk
- backup and restore partitions on GPT disk
WHEN you Use the Perform Partition Manager Option, included with the Lazesoft Recovery Suite Server Edition, you can...
- create, format and delete partitions
- build a bootable rescue CD or USB disk
- format FAT, NTFS partitions
- create and delete partitions of any type
- manage large disks: up to 2TB volumes on MBR
- wipe partitions or disk for data security reasons
- hide or unhide partitions
- activate or deactivate partitions
- Lost Partition Recovery
- Show Disk Properties
- Edit Sector
- Change GPT Partition Type
- Change Volume Drive Letter
- Create VHD disk
- Attach VHD disk
- Detach VHD disk
- Install Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 on VHD
- Install Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 10 Server on USB disk
- Check file system errors and disk failures of partitions
- Check the bad sectors of disks
- Rebuild the MBR(Master Boot Record)>
- Rebuild the Boot Sector of the system volume
- Build Bootable USB Hard Disk
- Map Network Drive
Top Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements to create a bootable CD of the software?
In order to download and use the Lazesoft Recovery Suite, you will need:
- * an active connection to the internet
- * a working Windows computer
- * a CD writer and a recordable CD, or a USB flash drive
What versions of Microsoft Windows Server are supported by Lazesoft Recovery Suite Server Edition?
The software supports:
- * Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 (all editions, including SBS)
- * Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 SP1 (all editions, including SBS)
- * Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 (all editions, including SBS)
- * Windows 2000 Server.
Compare the editions and choose which one is suitable for you
|Features||Server Edition||Unlimited Edition|
|Supports Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP||Yes||Yes|
|Supports Windows 2012/2008/2003/2000 servers||Yes||Yes|
|Creates a recovery CD||Yes||Yes|
|Creates a recovery usb flash drive||Yes||Yes|
|Windows System Recovery & Repair||Yes||Yes|
|Disk Backup, Clone and Partition Manager||Yes||Yes|
|WinPE Recovery CD Builder||Yes||Yes|
|Has BartPE Plugin||Yes||Yes|
*** Unlimited License - Business license that provides unlimited worldwide licensing for corporation / Government / Educational Institution.
**** Technician License - For Data, System, Password Recovery Service Providers / Repair and Maintenance Companies. Provide technical services to your clients.
Hot price: $99.49 (for single server)
|Lazesoft Recovery Suite Unlimited Edition:||Unlimited License.|